RAM INJECTION LANCES
Steel tubes with tips and lateral discharge ports are rammed into the ground. Adapted extension tubes with or without discharge ports are available (see page 4 and 5). This method is most suitable for low depths and easily penetrable grounds. The maximum setting depth depends on the ground conditions. Setting depths down to 15 m can be realised. The injection material flows into the ground through all discharge ports. On application of the separated tip the filling material flows out at the end of the lance (see page 3). For injections below base plates they must be pre-drilled accordingly. For sealing injection packers with a connection sleeve are used.
- Ram injection lances can be individually combined according to the injection depth
- When rammed into the ground no peripheral gap is produced, therefore no uncontrolled flow of injection material
- Easy to handle, no need of big machines
- Consolidation of ground
- Consolidation of unconsolidated material
- Especially suitable for low depths in well penetrable soils
- Underpinning buildings
- Grout curtain
- Subsequent sealing
- Lifting injections
- Stabilisation of machine foundations
- Screw the ram device on the ram lance
- Start to ram the lance with the pile hammer into the soil
- Unscrew the ram device left-hand with the cordless screw driver
- Mount the coupling, the next piece of lance and the ram device together with 2 turns only. Screw it on with the cordless screw driver
- Ram the lance into the soil with the pile hammer
- Repeat 3 - 5 up to the planned depth
Ram injection lance with separated tip – material outflow below
Drive the injection ram lance down to the determined depth and remove the lance approx. 10 mm, so that the tip can be separated from the lance. Start injection, if necessary, remove lance again and inject in another level.
Advantages / Information
• Injection step by step
• Well-directed injection in a defined depth
Ram injection lance with outlet openings lateral
Drive the ram injection lance down to the determined depth, injection is possible over the complete perforated area because of the lance combination with and without outlet openings e. g. 5 meter long lance, the lower 3 meters are with outlet openings lateral and are injected.
Ram injection lance without outlet openings lateral
These ram injection lances have the same application as the ram injection lances. The advantage of these is that they prevent the penetration of impurities. This version is especially suitable for sandy soil and by crossing the water bearing stratas.
Advantages / Information
• No entry of foreign material
• Applicable in sandy soil
• Very high injection safety