- Insert the steel packer clamping rubber system duo into the masonry until the requested depth
- Screw the knurled nut until it stops, packer is clamped
- Fix the packer by short and jerky pulling out
- Injection with acrylate gel
- Release the steel packer clamping rubber system duo by turning left the knurled nutm
- The packer becomes loose and can be removed
- The two-part clamping rubber in different length and hardness enables an easy clamping by screwing the knurled nut.
- Thereby develop a bead at the clamping rubber system duo. This ensure the safe hold in the perforated brick or hollow blocks.
- The two sliding disks support the easy clamping.