DESOI QUICK SEAL - Sealing and injection profile
With the new system two processes are combined in one product to achieve a safe sealing of construction joints, building separation joints, and expansion joints (movement joints). The flexible, 7-segment sealing and injection profile is inserted in the joint, clamped, and injected with an elastic filling material (e. g. polyurethane resin or acrylate gel). The sealing and injection profile is separable and appropriate for joint widths between 18 and 26 mm.
- Safe sealing of joints
- Time saving - no drilling
- No edge chipping
- Flexible, variable segments - easy installation
- Separable after each segment 300 mm
- Insert the first segment of the DESOI Quick Seal in the leaking joint and tighten the tightening nut and the tightening and injection tube using a cordless screw driver (socket wrench). Thus the sealing profile (elastic) is compressed and fixed in the joint. Continue with the following segments.
- After all segments have been installed, screw the pan head nipples M6 on the tightening and injection tubes.
- If necessary, obturate gaps with rectangular packers - placing in joint and clamping with the quick acting butterfly nut.
- Start the injection work.